There are big changes coming for Ghost (Omari Hardwick) and Tommy (Joseph Sikora) in Power Season 2 now that Kanan (Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson) is out of prison. Originally, the drug operation belonged to Kanan but when he went to jail, Ghost and Tommy took over and essentially made it a booming business without him. Now Kanan is out and he wants to take everything for himself.
Just before the start of Season 2, I got the opportunity to sit down with Jackson and Sikora to discuss what’s to come for their characters, how they prepared to dig into Ghost, Tommy and Kanan’s past together, how Tommy’s been driving around New York City without receiving a single parking ticket and more. You can catch it all in the video interview below and, in case you missed it, click here for my chat with Hardwick and Lela Loren, here for my interview with Naturi Naughton and here for the one with series creator Courtney Kemp Agboh. Power airs Saturday at 9pm on Starz.
Joseph Sikora & 50 Cent:
- What’s to come for Kanan and Tommy in Season 2.
- The nightclub allows them to bring music into the show.
- If they had to open up their own cover-up business, what would they choose?
- Why a movie theater wouldn’t work.
- Building the relationship between Kanan, Ghost and Tommy by building a friendship in real life.
- Meeting real kids who might have been like a young Ghost and Tommy.
- Tommy is busy driving all over NYC. Why doesn’t he have a single parking ticket?