Now playing in theaters is director Darren Aronofsky’s Biblical epic Noah. As most of you already know, the film is Aronofsky’s take on the Great Flood story from the Bible, with Russell Crowe assuming the role of a man who is told by God that Earth’s population will be wiped out by a flood. The film also stars Jennifer Connelly, Ray Winstone, Emma Watson, Sir Anthony Hopkins, Logan Lerman, and Douglas Booth. For more on Noah, here’s 11 minutes of behind-the-scenes footage, 30 images, a featurette, and all our previous coverage.
At the recent Los Angeles press day, I landed an exclusive video interview with Sir Anthony Hopkins. He talked about working with Aronofsky, how he got involved in the project, what it was like filming in Iceland, if he knows when he’ll be playing Odin in another Marvel movie again, and more. Hit the jump to watch.
Sir Anthony Hopkins:
- What was it like working with Darren Aronofsky and how did he get involved in the project?
- Talks about filming in Iceland.
- Did Aronofsky give him any notes or anything to help him get ready for the role?
- Have any kids reacted to him in public for playing Odin in the Thor films?
- Does he know when he’ll be playing Odin again?