Since its currently soaking up about 90% of the world’s total income at the moment (give or take), Avengers: Endgame is probably going to be in theaters for a while. But you’re probably already thinking ahead to when you can watch Marvel’s mega-movie from the comfort of your own home, away from the wrapper crinkling and that one guy who has to say “That’s Captain America” before they actually show Captain America’s face. You know the guy.
Well, good news! According to Adam B. Vary of Buzzfeed News, Endgame will be exclusively available to stream on Disney+ starting December 11.
Tiny news nugget tucked into Disney’s latest earnings report: #AvengersEndgame will stream exclusively on Disney+ starting Dec. 11.
— Adam B. Vary (@adambvary) May 8, 2019
The MCU’s biggest movie hitting the streaming service is just the latest in a long line of legit reasons to shell out that $6.99 a month. For MCU fans, Captain Marvel will be available on day one of the November 12 launch, plus you’ll eventually be getting the Loki standalone series starring Tom Hiddleston, the Falcon (Captain America?) and Winter Soldier series starring Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan, and the unfortunately-titled-but-still-intriguing WandaVision with Elisabeth Olsen and Paul Bettany. Then there’s the matter of every Star Wars movie ever made to go along with Jon Favreau‘s The Mandalorian and the Rogue One spin-off series starring Diego Luna.
For more on Avengers: Endgame, make sure to check out the links below:
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Wasn’t the Movie’s Original Title
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’: The Russo Brothers Explain Why Cap Could [SPOILER] in That Battle
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ May Have Introduced Yet Another Obscure Marvel Hero
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’: Robert Downey Jr. Initially Didn’t Want to Say That Final Line
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’: Here’s Why Katherine Langford’s Big Scene Was Cut
- Chris Evans Shares Spoiler-Filled Set Video and Photo from ‘Avengers: Endgame’