Warner Bros. has released a new look at the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Batmobile and Batsuit. The studio teamed with Bleacher Report and NBA superstar DeAndre Jordan to provide a close-up on the grittiest iteration of the Dark Knight so far. We get to see not only the texture of the Batsuit, but you can also see its many scuff marks so it feels like this is the first costume that’s actually been lived in rather than something shiny and new. The same goes for the car, and I like that there’s a distinct appearance for the upcoming superhero film.
Check out the video below via Bleacher Report.
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice stars Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck, Amy Adams, Laurence Fishburne, Jesse Eisenberg, Gal Gadot, Diane Lane, Jeremy Irons, Holly Hunter, Scoot McNairy, and Jason Momoa and opens in theaters on March 25, 2016.
Catch up on our recent Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice coverage below:
- First Posters for BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE
- Over 30 Images from the BATMAN V SUPERMAN Trailer
- Official BATMAN V SUPERMAN Trailer Teases Clash of Superheroes
- BATMAN V SUPERMAN: Hans Zimmer and Junkie XL to Compose New Music for Trailer
- See BATMAN V SUPERMAN’s Aquaman Minus Giant Letters
- Plot Details of BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Revealed
- First Look at Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor in BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE