If you need a little change-up from everything Star Wars, perhaps this tiniest sliver of new footage for Zack Snyder’s Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice will interest you. Most of the new shots in this international TV spot come from the physical fight between the title heroes, but there are also glimpses of Batman’s Batwing and Holly Hunter’s Senator Finch. And you get to watch all of this action set to the dulcet tones of a German voice cast!
With the footage revealed through the film’s marketing so far, I’m not sure what they’ve got left in the tank between now and the first-quarter release date. Hopefully some surprises have been held back for the actual film itself, but there’s always a chance we’ll see Cyborg, Aquaman and other heroes before the film hits the big screen. Starring Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill, Jesse Eisenberg, Diane Lane, Scoot McNairy, and Laurence Fishburne, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice opens in theaters on March 25, 2016.
Watch the new German TV spot for Batman v Superman below (via CBR):
Here’s the official synopsis for Batman v Superman:
Fearing the actions of a god-like Super Hero left unchecked, Gotham City’s own formidable, forceful vigilante takes on Metropolis’s most revered, modern-day savior, while the world wrestles with what sort of hero it really needs. And with Batman and Superman at war with one another, a new threat quickly arises, putting mankind in greater danger than it’s ever known before.
For more on Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, check out some of our recent coverage below:
- ‘Batman v Superman’: Lex Luthor Steps out in New Image and Namedrops A.R.G.U.S.
- New ‘Batman v Superman’ Posters: Witness the DC Trinity
- New ‘Batman v Superman’ Images Reveal Battle Faces, Alter Egos, and Doomsday
- New ‘Batman v Superman’ Trailer Teases More Smackdown, Reveals Another Villain
- ‘Batman v Superman’: Charles Roven Teases New Footage Release, Talks Character Balance
- New ‘Batman v Superman’ Plot Description Teases Lex Luthor’s Involvement