With the return of CW’s The Flash for the rest of its second season, following a brief mid-season break, came a bit of a deluge of all things DC, with new footage and video interviews from the cast of Wonder Woman, Justice League, and Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. (And that’s not even counting that really awesome Suicide Squad trailer that very nearly made me believe that David Ayer might be able to make a fun movie for once in his life.) Most attention went to the new entries, but the featurette with Kevin Smith discussing his fascination with Zack Snyder‘s new film had plenty of goodies for DC nerds. Along with a few new tidbits of footage from the film, the video also features video interviews with Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill, and Jesse Eisenberg, discussing where we will find their characters when Batman v Superman hits theaters on March 25th, 2016. It was enough to even get this skeptic excited for Snyder’s latest.
Check out the featurette from last night right below:
Here’s the official synopsis for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice:
Fearing the actions of a god-like super hero left unchecked, Gotham City’s own formidable, forceful vigilante takes on Metropolis’s most revered, modern-day savior, while the world wrestles with what sort of hero it really needs. And with Batman and Superman at war with one another, a new threat quickly arises, putting mankind in greater danger than it’s ever known before.
Catch up with our latest DC movie coverage in the links below:
- ‘Suicide Squad’: Over 80 New Images from the Trailer Reveal More of the Insanity
- ‘Justice League’: Ezra Miller, Jason Momoa & Ray Fisher Talk The Flash, Aquaman & Cyborg‘
- First Official ‘Suicide Squad’ Trailer Lets the Villains Out to Play
- First Look at Cyborg and The Flash in ‘The Dawn of the Justice League’ Concept Art
- ‘Wonder Woman’: Official Logo Revealed
- ‘Wonder Woman’ Casts ‘Gladiator’ Star as the Superhero’s Mother