A collection of new character posters for Marvel’s upcoming superhero flick Captain Marvel gives us some of the best looks yet at the cast in costume. The title character herself appears in her primary colored costume while her cohorts on Team Staforce are still rocking the spacey green-and-black suits. Not to be outdone in the fashion department, the digitally de-aged Fury and Coulson arrive in stylish suits of their own, though they’re more for business than superhero activities. But there’s one standout among this bunch that should please everyone.
The film stars Brie Larson, Samuel L. Jackson, Ben Mendelsohn, Djimon Hounsou, Lee Pace, Lashana Lynch, Gemma Chan, Rune Temte, Algenis Perez Soto, and Mckenna Grace, with Annette Bening, Clark Gregg, and Jude Law. The story is by Nicole Perlman & Meg LeFauve and Anna Boden & Ryan Fleck & Geneva Robertson-Dworet, with a screenplay is by Boden, Fleck and Robertson-Dworet. Look for Captain Marvel on March 8th.
Check out the new character posters for Captain Marvel below, after the official synopsis:
Set in the 1990s, Marvel Studios’ “Captain Marvel” is an all-new adventure from a previously unseen period in the history of the Marvel Cinematic Universe that follows the journey of Carol Danvers as she becomes one of the universe’s most powerful heroes. While a galactic war between two alien races reaches Earth, Danvers finds herself and a small cadre of allies at the center of the maelstrom.
- Movie Talk: ‘Captain Marvel’ Box Office Predictions at $140 Million+ Opening Weekend
- ‘Captain Marvel’ Directors on Influences from ‘RoboCop’ to ‘The Conversation’
- ‘Captain Marvel’: Jude Law on the Paranoia That Comes with Fighting the Skrulls
- ‘Captain Marvel’: Meet the Kree Special Forces Team Starforce
- ‘Captain Marvel’: 28 Things to Know About the Marvel Cinematic Universe Prequel