The release of Deadpool is getting closer and closer, but Fox wants to make sure you see it in as big a way as possible. With that in mind they’ve released a new TV spot touting the experience of seeing the Merc with a Mouth in IMAX. Coincidentally, Collider happens to be holding a special early screening of Deadpool in IMAX on February 3rd, along with a special Q&A session featuring director Tim Miller, producer Simon Kinberg, and Deadpool creator Rob Liefeld! Make sure to head here for more info on how folks in the L.A. area can get tickets to the screening.
Starring Ryan Reynolds in the title role with Morena Baccarin (Copycat), T.J. Miller (Weasel), Gina Carano (Angel Dust), Brianna Hildebrand (Negasonic Teenage Warhead), Stefan Kapicic(Colossus), and Leslie Uggams (Blind Al), Deadpool arrives in theaters nationwide February 12th.
Watch the new Deadpool promo for the film’s IMAX release below:
Here’s the official Deadpool synopsis:
Based upon Marvel Comics’ most unconventional anti-hero, DEADPOOL tells the origin story of former Special Forces operative turned mercenary Wade Wilson, who after being subjected to a rogue experiment that leaves him with accelerated healing powers, adopts the alter ego Deadpool. Armed with his new abilities and a dark, twisted sense of humor, Deadpool hunts down the man who nearly destroyed his life.
Click through to see our full list of upcoming supherhero release dates, or check out the latest Deadpool news in the links below.
- ‘Deadpool’: New Image Shows Off What Ryan Reynolds Is Packing
- ‘Deadpool’ Clip Features Ryan Reynolds and Morena Baccarin Getting Intimate
- Watch: ‘Deadpool’ Can’t Forgive Australia For ‘Wolverine’ in New Promo
- ‘Deadpool’: Tim Miller, T.J. Miller Talk “Offensive and Mean” Cut Scenes
- First ‘Deadpool’ Reactions Praise R-Rated Superhero Adaptation
- ‘Deadpool’ Officially Rated R; Description Promises Strong Violence, Graphic Nudity