There’s only a week left until Deadpool finally arrives in theaters, and while that’s exciting for all the obvious reasons, it also means a sad farewell to the film’s glorious marketing campaign. Which means it’s time to soak in all the last bits of regular Ryan Reynolds snark, irreverent humor, and saucy superhero seduction. Most recently, the Merc with a Mouth invited ladies and gents alike to give themselves some healthy self-love, and now, just in time for Valentine’s Day, he’s asking you to imagine what’s beneath that red suit — the good, the bad, and the hideously ugly.
Curl up next to the fire, put on some slow jazz, and check out the Valentine’s Day promo below. The film also Morena Baccarin, Ed Skrein, T.J. Miller, Yorick Van Wageningen, Gina Carano, and Brianna Hildebrand. Deadpool opens in 2D, 3D, and IMAX 3D on February 12th.
Here’s the official Deadpool synopsis:
Based upon Marvel Comics’ most unconventional anti-hero, DEADPOOL tells the origin story of former Special Forces operative turned mercenary Wade Wilson, who after being subjected to a rogue experiment that leaves him with accelerated healing powers, adopts the alter ego Deadpool. Armed with his new abilities and a dark, twisted sense of humor, Deadpool hunts down the man who nearly destroyed his life.
Click through to see our full list of upcoming supherhero release dates, or check out the latest Deadpool news in the links below.
- ‘Deadpool’ IMAX Experience Teased in New TV Spot
- ‘Deadpool’ Clip Features Ryan Reynolds and Morena Baccarin Getting Intimate
- Watch: ‘Deadpool’ Can’t Forgive Australia For ‘Wolverine’ in New Promo
- ‘Deadpool’: Tim Miller, T.J. Miller Talk “Offensive and Mean” Cut Scenes
- First ‘Deadpool’ Reactions Praise R-Rated Superhero Adaptation
- ‘Deadpool’ Officially Rated R; Description Promises Strong Violence, Graphic Nudity