With the specter of the guillotine looming over him, young Blake confides in visiting clergyman Father Duffy (Ron Perlman), recounting fifteen years of adventure in the resurrection trade. His tale leads from humble beginnings as a young boy stealing trinkets from corpses, to a partnership with seasoned ghoul Willie Grimes as they hunt creatures unwilling to accept their place in the ground. The colorful and peculiar history of Grimes and Blake is one filled with adventure, horror, and vicious rivalries that threaten to put all involved in the very graves they’re trying to pilfer.
Anyway, while I was in
If you’re a fan of Dominic’s, I think you’ll like the interview. .
- How did he get involved in I Sell The Dead and was it before or after Lost
- He talks about working with Ron Perlman and was he a fan
- He talks about the movie – what it’s about and what character he plays
- What were the challenges of making the film and what were his individual challenges
- We talk about his experience at Slamdance/Sundance and has he ever been to the festival before
- I ask if he can blend in anonymously while attending the festival
- I try and talk about Wolverine…let’s just say he doesn’t talk about it…
- Lost question – any plans to go back