With James Mangold’s The Wolverine opening this weekend, I was recently able to interview the cast in New York City. Starring Hugh Jackman in the title role, The Wolverine tracks Logan as he reunites with faces from his past while grappling with his immortality. Featuring a fantastic international cast, The Wolverine also stars Will Yun Lee, Hiroyuki Sanada, Brian Tee, Rila Fukushima, Svetlana Khodchenkova and Tao Okamoto. For more on the film, watch these clips or check out all our previous coverage.
During my video interview with Janssen, she talked about when she first heard how important her role would be in the sequel, the marketing campaign, working with Mangold and Jackman, how it doesn’t feel like a comic book movie, the Taken series (including Taken 3), and other future projects like A Fighting Man, Hemlock Grove season 2, and a lot more. Hit the jump to watch.
And click here if you missed my interview with James Mangold.
- When did she first find out how important her role was in the film
- When did she hear she’d be part of the marketing push and her thoughts on the sumi-e ink poster campaign
- Talks about working with James Mangold and Hugh Jackman and making the most of her week on set
- How it doesn’t feel like a comic book movie. Also talks about her reaction to seeing the film
- Talks about the success of the Taken series and Liam Neeson
- The status of Taken 3
- Future projects talk like A Fighting Man, Hemlock Grove season 2, directing, and more