20th Century Fox just shared the new Fantastic Four TV spot that aired during the NBA finals. There’s a handful of new shots in it, but the most striking feature of the piece is the pacing. I don’t have very high hopes for the movie, but the cuts and music in this promo are so spot on that they build an insane amount of momentum and actually make me somewhat psyched to see the full feature.
Check out the new Fantastic Four “A New Generation of Heroes” TV spot for yourself below. The film hits theaters on August 7th and stars Miles Teller, Michael B. Jordan, Kate Mara, Jamie Bell, Toby Kebbell, Tim Blake Nelson and Reg E. Cathey.
Here’s the official synopsis for Fantastic Four:
FANTASTIC FOUR, a contemporary re-imagining of Marvel’s original and longest-running superhero team, centers on four young outsiders who teleport to an alternate and dangerous universe, which alters their physical form in shocking ways. Their lives irrevocably upended, the team must learn to harness their daunting new abilities and work together to save Earth from a former friend turned enemy.
Click here for all of our Fantastic Four coverage or browse the recent links below:
- Josh Trank Explains Why He Left STAR WARS; Denies Rumors of FANTASTIC FOUR Troubles
- FANTASTIC FOUR Videos Show off the Microscopic Anatomy of the Heroes
- FANTASTIC FOUR International Trailer Brings New Footage; Josh Trank Denies Reshoot Rumors
- FANTASTIC FOUR: Michael B. Jordan Addresses Backlash Over Human Torch Casting
- New FANTASTIC FOUR Footage Breaks Down the Heroes’ Superpowers
- Did FANTASTIC FOUR Troubles Push Josh Trank Off STAR WARS?