Spoilers ahead for those of you not caught up with Gotham.
As things continue to get worse in the city of Gotham, the cast of characters of FOX’s Gotham only get more and more layered. Ben McKenzie’s Jim Gordon has left his life and love(s) behind in search of parts unknown; he might even become another character entirely. Additionally, Donal Logue’s Harvey Bullock is also left behind to keep the crazies from overrunning the city’s streets, and David Mazouz’s young Master Bruce Wayne may or may not run into his long-haired doppelganger somewhere along the line in Season 3.
And as a new trailer for the upcoming season reveals, the villains will have just as much drama to handle as our heroes do. The off-season announced the addition of the Mad Hatter and a new Poison Ivy for the show, but the main draw for comic book fans is probably the expansion of the storyline surrounding the Court of Owls. We don’t see much from this longtime ruling clan of powerful socialites who rule Gotham from the shadows, but the sharp-eyed among you might just spot the deadly assassin Talon at the trailer’s end.
Check out the Comic-Con video that recaps Gotham and looks ahead to the next season:
Are you excited for Gotham’s return? Let us know in the comments! And be sure to tune in on Monday September 19th at 8pm for the Season 3 premiere.
For more on Gotham, check out our recent write-ups below:
- ‘Gotham’ Season 3 Casts ‘The Walking Dead’ Star As Its Mad Hatter
- ‘Gotham’ Season 3 Recasts Poison Ivy With ‘Ted 2’ Actress
- ‘Arrow’ Brings DC Character Artemis to Star City; ‘Gotham’ Casts Jamie Chung as Vicki Vale’s Aunt
- ‘The Flash’ Season 3 Addition Puts Barry Allen’s Secret Identity in Peril
- ‘Gotham’ Season 2 Finale Opens the Door for Monsters in Season 3