On this episode of Heroes, Jon Schnepp, Markeia McCarty, Coy Jandreau and Matt Key discuss the following:
- THR released an article detailing Stan Lee’s troubling situation and highlighted allegations of elder abuse against the 95-year-old.
- The panel discusses what hero or villain might be launched from Avengers: Infinity War and into Avengers 4.
- The panel offers what they think will happen in Season 2 of Luke Cage.
- Legends of Tomorrow ended its third season with a goodbye to one of their heroes, but will there be another vacancy when the show comes back for Season 4?
- AMC announced that Season 3 of Preacher will premiere on Sunday, June 24th and released three first-look images from the upcoming season.
In an interview with Joblo.com. Nicolas Cage revealed that he’d “make a great Joker” and that he’d be a “good villain in one of the Marvel [movies] like Doctor Doom.”
- Jerad S. Marantz, a concept artist who worked on Justice League, took to his Instagram to release a very early design for Steppenwolf.
- THR is reporting that Christina Hodson has been tapped to write a new Batgirl script for WB and DC.
- In an interview with Net-A-Porter, Zoe Saldana says she’s “disappointed” in industry people who are “elitist” and look down on Marvel films and the actors in them.
- The Supergirl Twitter account posted a new poster celebrating the return of the show after a 9 week hiatus to conclude its Season 3 run.
- In an interview with BadTaste.It, Sebastian Stan revealed that he’s “ready” to reprise his role as Bucky Barnes aka The Winter Soldier in the Black Widow.
- IMAX exec Greg Foster revealed that certain sequences of Patty Jenkins’ Wonder Woman 2 will be shot with IMAX cameras.
- Deadpool 2 co-writer Rhett Reese called the rumors of Jack Kesy being cut from the film “untrue.” The panel speculates what character Kesy might be playing in the film.
- Twitter Questions