With director Jon Favreau’s Iron Man 2 hitting Blu-ray September 28th, Target has released the cover art and info for their exclusive Blu-ray that’s limited to 30,000 copies. According to the info we were given, the exclusive metal case holds 3 discs and it comes with these features:
- Each case is individually numbered, with printing stamped into the metal on the top right corner
- 3D Lenticular cover image features the MARK VI Iron Man suit
- Interior image is Target’s exclusive image of Tony Stark’s “Hall of Armor”
- The back of the case includes both Iron Man and War Machine
- Blu-ray sized metal case, from MetalPak, holds all 3 discs
Hit the jump for the full picture and if you want a copy, you can buy it online now.