Suicide Squad star Jared Leto must be relishing giving little reveals of the Joker because he’s been doing it for weeks. The shot of him doing The Killing Joke pose was fun and clever (and also taken by director David Ayer) but we’ve also been treated to samples of his Joker voice and a shot of his short, bleached hair.
Now he’s snap-chatted a selfie showing off his green dye-job and red lips because we need to know every single step of the process. If this were a complex bit of makeup that took hours and hours, that would be a different situation. Seeing special effects makeup and applying prosthesis is an interesting process. This is hair dye and lipstick.
Check out the latest development of Leto’s Joker look below. Maybe next time he’ll show us a close up of purple fabric or perhaps his pores covered with white pancake makeup.
Suicide Squad opens August 5, 2016, and also stars Will Smith as Deadshot, Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn, Jai Courtney as Captain Boomerang, Cara Delevingne as Enchantress, Joel Kinnaman as Rick Flag, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as Killer Croc and Viola Davis as Amanda Waller. The supervillain film also stars Scott Eastwood, Jim Parrack, Adam Beach and Ike Barinholtz.
Image via Bad Taste.
You can check out other recent Suicide Squad stories below, or catch up with all our coverage here.
- Suicide Squad Begins Filming
- Rumor: SUICIDE SQUAD Plot Details Revealed; Red Hood a Priority Character for DC
- SUICIDE SQUAD: Jared Leto Teases Joker Transformation
- SUICIDE SQUAD Adds Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as Killer Croc
- Is This a Sample of Jared Leto’s Joker Voice for SUICIDE SQUAD?
- Scott Eastwood and Raymond Olubowale Added to the Cast of SUICIDE SQUAD
- Rumor: Jackie Earle Haley Being Considered for The Thinker In SUICIDE SQUAD
- New SUICIDE SQUAD Rumor Details Joker’s Appearance