With the DVD/Blu-ray release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 last week, Warner Bros. Home Video invited a number of reporters from around the world to visit The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando, Florida to help promote its release. While there, I got to speak with the cast as well as some of the filmmakers behind one of my favorite films of the year. Over the past few days I posted my interviews with director David Yates, Rupert Grint, Warwick Davis, and James and Oliver Phelps (Fred and George Weasley). Today, I’m happy to bring you my interview with Jason Isaacs who played the duplicitous and cowardly Lucius Malfoy.
During the interview, Isaacs talked about being at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and what impressed him, what props he took home from set, and if he remembers any deleted scenes that have yet to be included on the DVD/Blu-rays (he talks about one with Gary Oldman). In addition, Isaacs talks about starring in NBC’s Awake, which will air in 2012.
- What’s his karaoke song
- Talks about The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- What’s his favorite part of the park and can he walk around anonymously
- What props or costumes did he take home from set
- Can they recall any deleted scenes that still haven’t been released on home video. Talks about one he did with Gary Oldman
- Talks about NBC’s Awake which he’s filming right now