With director Shawn Levy’s The Internship opening this weekend, 20th Century Fox recently held a press junket at Google where we were able to speak with the cast. If you’re not familiar with The Internship, the film re-teams Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn as two out-of-work salesmen who attempt to reinvent themselves by competing against young up-and-comers for an internship at Google. The film also stars Rose Byrne, Dylan O’Brien, B.J. Novak, and John Goodman. For more on the film, watch these clips.
During the interview, they talked about finding the right tone and how the movie is not dark or cynical, relationships, Quidditch, what they learned about Google that first surprised them, future projects, and more. Hit the jump to watch.
Josh Gad, Jessica Szohr and Max Minghella:
- How has the relationship been going since I last saw them (watch that interview here)
- They talk about the tone of the movie and how it has a lot of heart. Josh talks about how the movie is not dark or cynical like a lot of recent comedies.
- Google bacon
- Max talks about if it’s true that he only took the movie so he could play Quiddich
- What surprised them to learn about Google
- They all talk about their future projects