Want to check out Joss Whedon’s Much Ado about Nothing, save $5 on your purchase and save the Unicorns? Well then today’s your day, champ! Whedon himself tweeted out a promo link that will give you a $5 discount on a pre-order of his modern retelling of a Shakespearean classic. The micro-budget film, completed in just twelve days at his house, stars Amy Acker, Alexis Denisof, Fran Kranz, Jillian Morgese, Clark Gregg, Tom Lenk, Ashley Johnson, Reed Diamond, Riki Lindhome, Sean Maher and Nathan Fillion. Here is Matt’s review and all our previous coverage which includes clips, posters, and images.
Much Ado about Nothing will be released on October 8th, although you must complete your purchase by September 10th to lock in the Unicorn-saving discount. Hit the jump for more.
- 1. Tweet the offer on your personal Twitter account using the link above.
- 2. Once you’ve tweeted, your promotional code to save $5 on your pre-order of “Much Ado About Nothing [HD]” will automatically be applied to your Amazon.com account.
- 3. Next, go to the Much Ado About Nothing [HD] product page. Note that the discount applies only to the HD version of the film.
- 4. Although the discounted price will not display on the product page, your discount will automatically be applied when you pre-order Much Ado About Nothing [HD] before 11:59 PM Pacific standard time on September 10, 2013. The discount will be reflected in your order confirmation email on the release date of October 8, 2013.
- 5. Additional terms and conditions apply.