Opening this weekend is director Steve Pink’s very funny remake of the comedy About Last Night. This version stars Kevin Hart, Regina Hall, Joy Bryant, and Michael Ealy and centers on a couple who starts a romantic relationship despite their friends’ disapproval. Loaded with very funny dialogue and great performances from all four leads, About Last Night was a nice surprise and I recommend checking it out. For more on the film, watch the trailer.
At the Los Angeles press day, I landed an exclusive video interview with Kevin Hart and Regina Hall. They talked about pushing the envelope, their great chemistry, how the movie uses realistic dialogue, whether the script changed during production, and they also debate how old they are. Hit the jump to watch.
Kevin Hart and Regina Hall:
- How the movie is very funny and it has real dialogue. They talk about pulling that off.
- Hart talks about pushing the envelope.
- How they have great chemistry. Did they have it because of rehearsal or was it just there?
- They debate about how old they are. Plus some improv…
- How did the script change during production?