Welcome to The Witching Hour! Collider’s horror podcast, co-created and co-hosted by Editor and Horror Lead Haleigh Foutch and Senior Editorial Producer Perri Nemiroff. On this week’s episode, we go full spoilers on two of the biggest titles in horror right now. First, we dive into Ari Aster‘s Midsommar and do our best to explain the film’s haunting ending. Then, it’s time to talk Stranger Things Season 3, and we break down all our favorite moments, character arcs, and what we think about that emotional ending.
Listen to the latest episode of The Collider Podcast below and click here to find us on iTunes. To stay up to date on all things Witching Hour, you can also follow us on Twitter at @HaleighFoutch and @PNemiroff or on Instagram at @HaystackMcGroovy and @pnemiroff, and keep up with the #ColliderWitchingHour hashtag. Head over to the Collider Factory for more podcasts, and stay tuned next week for more of The Witching Hour.
For more on what we discussed this week, be sure to check out the links below:
- ‘Midsommar’ Mythology Explained: Separating Folklore Fact from Fiction
- Jack Reynor on Getting Vulnerable for ‘Midsommar’ and Filming That Bonkers Ending
- ‘Midsommar’ Ending Explained: We’re All in This Together
- ‘Stranger Things 3′: Is [SPOILER] Really Gone?
- Here Are All the 80s Movies Referenced by ‘Stranger Things’ in Season 3