The Monday TV ratings for March 30th are in; here are some of the highlights (with the main theme being “even when you win, you lose”):
- The Voice at 8 p.m. helped NBC win the night with adults in the key 18-49 demographic, bringing in a 3.2 rating and 11.67 million viewers (even though it was down 6 percent from last week).
- Dancing with the Stars, in the same timeslot, came in second ratings-wise, but gave ABC the boost with overall viewers, notching a 2.1 rating but 13.55 million watchers (up 5 percent from last week).
- On CBS at 9 p.m., Scorpion won the hour with a 1.9 rating and 9.2 million viewers, which was actually a series low (down 10 percent from last week).
It bested Fox’s The Following, which pulled in a tie for its series low with a 1.1 rating and 3.25 million viewers.
- At 10 p.m., CBS’s NCIS: Los Angeles won the timeslot despite it also being down to a series low 1.5 and 9.01 million viewers.
- ABC’s Castle at 10 p.m. was up 7 percent, though, and almost won out over NCIS: LA, with a 1.5 rating and a close 8.32 million viewers.
- NBC’s The Night Shift took a big dip from last week, dropping 13 percent to a 1.3 and 5.33 million viewers, also at 10 p.m.