Over 100 Images from the New York Comic-Con Convention Floor Featuring LEGO TMNT, Toys, Figures, T-Shirts, Batman & More

     October 12, 2012


If you’re not able to attend New York Comic-Con this weekend, I’ve got the next best thing: over 100 images from the convention floor.  While NYCC is smaller than San Diego Comic-Con, it’s filled with many of the same dealers selling 90% of the same merchandise.  However, unlike San Diego, the other 10% are smaller merchants selling some unique and interesting wares.  If you’re in the area and can land a badge, it’s definitely worth checking out.

Hit the jump for a ton of pictures and look for a number of exclusive interviews and panel recaps over the next three days.

click on any image for high-res

Latest News