Tasha’s (Naturi Naughton) whole world started to crumble in Power Season 1. She’s been living the good life with her kids and husband James ‘Ghost’ St. Patrick (Omari Hardwick), enjoying the cashflow of his booming drug operation, but when he expresses interest in getting out and going legit via his nightclub Truth, she isn’t happy about it. On top of that, Ghost is also busy cheating on her with his old flame, Angela (Lela Loren). Tasha still loves Ghost dearly, but the time has come for her to start preparing for the worst.
While promoting Power Season 2, I got the opportunity to sit down with Naughton to discuss what’s coming up for Tasha, why you can count on her to get a good read on Tommy’s (Joseph Sikora) girlfriend Holly (Lucy Walters), her experience with fans regarding the team Tasha vs. team Angela debate, and more. Check it all in the video interview below and, in case you missed it, you can also catch my Power Season 2 review right here. The show airs on Saturday at 9pm on Starz.
- What’s to come for Tasha in Season 2.
- If she had to open a cover-up business, what would she choose?
- On Tasha’s relationship with Holly.
- How far will Tasha really take things with Sean?
- Naughton on her reaction when she heard that the show got picked up for a second season.
- How much of the show is shot in a studio vs. the streets of New York City?
- On fan encounters and the whole Team Tasha vs. team Angela debate.