Monday evening’s TV ratings are in as the networks have returned to their regularly scheduled programming following the close of the Winter Olympics. Here’s a brief look at the highlights:
- NBC’s The Blacklist returned incredibly strong, notching a 3.1 rating in the 18-49 demo and scoring 11.28 million viewers. That’s a rise of six tenths from the last original episode’s 2.5 rating.
- Conversely, Fox’s The Following continues to bleed viewership as last night’s episode hit another series low with a 1.6 rating and 4.58 million viewers. Read Allison’s recap here.
- Fox’s other Monday night show, Almost Human, also hit a 1.6 rating but it drew more total viewers than The Following, scoring 5.7 million viewers. Its rating was down one tenth from last week’s 1.7.
Hit the jump for the rest of the ratings for Monday, February 24th, including How I Met Your Mother, Intelligence, and Star-Crossed.
- A flash-forward-heavy episode of How I Met Your Mother hit a 3.6 rating and scored 9.25 million viewers, which is down two tenths from its last original episode’s 3.8 rating.
- 2 Broke Girls dropped half a ratings point to a 2.5 rating and scored 7.9 million viewers.
- Also taking a big drop was Mike and Molly, which dipped six tenths to a 2.1 rating and 8.12 million viewers.
- Mom tied its series low with a 1.9 rating and 7.2 million viewers, which is down half a ratings point from its last original episode.
- The drama series Intelligence was even with last week’s 1.2 rating and scored 5.35 million viewers.
- Castle matched last week’s series low with a 1.7 rating and 8.74 million viewers.
- The new CW series Star-Crossed continues to struggle as last night’s episode hit a 0.3 rating and scored 1.12 million viewers, down a tenth from last week’s 0.4 rating.