As Star Wars: The Force Awakens toys are currently unveiled to the public, we also have a new Star Wars: The Force Awakens poster. While it’s basically a mashup of a First Order still and Empire Magazine’s cover, it’s still a neat international banner, and it makes me wonder how much these new baddies will connect with fans. At conventions next year, will people have traded their classic stormtrooper outfits for the new ones modeled off The First Order? Will there be a lot of Kylo Rens walking around? They certainly look cool, but Darth Maul in March 1999 also looked cool. Then people saw the movie and realized he didn’t have much of a character and was dispatched by the end of the film. Fool me once, Star Wars…
Check out the new Star Wars: The Force Awakens poster below. The film opens December 18th.
For more of our Star Wars: The Force Awakens coverage, check out some of the recent links below:
- Here’s Every Single ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Image Officially Released Thus Far
- Film, Digital, and Big Lenses: Here’s How the New ‘Star Wars’ Movies Are Being Shot
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Teaser Hints at a Snowy Showdown
- New ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Images and Empire Cover for BB-8
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’: The Secrets Behind Making BB-8 Revealed