The Sunday TV ratings for October 18th are in; here are some of the highlights:
- Things kicked off on CBS at 8 p.m., with 60 Minutes garnering a 2.3 in the key demos with some 13.5 million viewers. Other than football, this was the top-rated non-scripted series in Sunday night’s hash.
- The Simpsons saw a slight uptick on Fox at 8 p.m., grabbing a 1.6 and 3.6 million viewers in its audiences. At the same time on ABC, Once Upon a Time kept even with last week’s audience, bringing in 1.6 in the demo and 4.8 million viewers.
As soon as 8:30 p.m. hit, NBC ruled over all with Sunday Night Football, taking in 7.5 in the demo and just below 21 million viewers. Meanwhile, Brooklyn Nine-Nine scored a 1.2 in the demo in the 8:30 p.m. slot on Fox, taking in some 2.5 million viewers.
- At 9 p.m., CBS had the strongest showing in scripted series with Madam Secretary, which scored a 1.1 and grabbed 9.1 million viewers, while Bob’s Burgers on Fox took in a 1.0 in the demo and 2.2 million viewers in total. ABC followed closely with Blood & Oil with a 0.9 and 3.5 million viewers.
- In the otherwise vacant 9:30 p.m. slot, Fox’s The Last Man on Earth kept even with last week’s key demo rating of 1.1 and some 2.3 million viewers in total.
- Lastly, in the 10 p.m. slot, Quantico held steady with 1.6 in the key demos and 5.2 million viewers for ABC, while CBS’s The Good Wife grabbed a 1.0 and 7.4 million viewers in total.