The Sunday TV ratings for October 25th are in; here are some of highlights:
- At 8 p.m., The Simpsons‘ 26th “Treehouse of Horror” gave the show a bump to a season high 2.7 rating and (fittingly) 6.66 million viewers. Some of that bump may have been thanks to an NFL overrun on Fox, which filtered throughout Fox’s ratings for the night (so these numbers could be adjusted down).
- Once Upon a Time on ABC stayed steady with a 1.6 rating and 5.04 million viewers, while Madam Secretary on CBS (also in the 8 p.m. hour) notched up a tenth to a 1.3 rating and 10.9 million viewers.
Fox comedies saw a rise at 8:30 p.m. with Brooklyn Nine-Nine’s 2.0 rating and 4.27 million viewers, as well as Family Guy at 9 p.m., with a 1.8 rating and 3.89 million viewers. And The Last Man on Earth at 9:30 p.m. nearly hit its season high with a 1.4 rating and 3.36 million viewers.
- The Good Wife on CBS at 9 p.m. dropped a tenth to a 1.0 rating and 8.82 million viewers, and for once wasn’t affected by an NFL overrun.
- The ill-fated Blood & Oil stayed steady but low with a 0.9 rating and 3.7 million viewers, also at 9 p.m.
- At 10 p.m., ABC’s Quantico saw a slight drop (one tenth) to a 1.5 rating and 5.07 million viewers, while CSI: Cyber rose a tenth for CBS with its 0.8 rating and 6.7 million viewers.