Netflix and Marvel’s 2017 superhero mash-up The Defenders has confirmed a slew of debut and returning characters from across the four solo series, three of which we’ve seen so far. The fourth is Iron Fist, which debuts March 17, 2017 and will introduce the title character along with Jessica Henwick as fellow martial artist Colleen Wing. We got a quick glimpse at Wing’s name on a flyer for martial arts classes in an episode of Luke Cage, but today’s new promo video is the first time we’ve seen Wing in action. It also confirms her appearance in The Defenders.
The Defenders include Matt Murdock (Charlie Cox), Jessica Jones (Krysten Ritter), Luke Cage (Mike Colter), Danny Rand (Finn Jones), with Sigourney Weaver as the unnamed villain, the return of Karen Page (Deborah Ann Woll), Misty Knight (Simone Missick), Foggy Nelson (Elden Henson), Malcolm Ducasse (Eka Darville), Trish Walker (Rachel Taylor), Jeri Hogarth (Carrie-Anne Moss), Stick (Scott Glenn), and of course, Claire Temple (Rosario Dawson). Now we can add Henwick’s Wing to that list!
Check out Colleen Wing in this new promo video for The Defenders, followed by more videos teasing/confirming the rest of the cast:
— The Defenders (@TheDefenders) November 3, 2016
— The Defenders (@TheDefenders) November 2, 2016
For more of our coverage on The Defenders, check out these recent links:
- ‘The Defenders’: Rachael Taylor, Scott Glenn, and Rosario Dawson Set for Netflix’s Epic Marvel Series
- ‘The Defenders’: First Set Photos Show Jessica Jones Squaring Off Against Misty Knight
- ‘The Defenders’: Deborah Ann Woll & Simone Missick Confirmed to Appear
- ‘The Defenders’ Sets ‘Jessica Jones’ Standout S.J. Clarkson to Direct
- Memo to Marvel: Don’t Kill Claire Temple to Bring ‘The Defenders’ Together