We’re inching ever closer to The Flash‘s Season 2 premiere date, and The CW just release a slew of new images from the premiere episode “The Man Who Saved Central City”, and they’re full of teases for what fans can expect from the highly-anticipated return of the hit series.
The new images give a glimpse at a happy-looking Caitlin and Ronnie — now equipped with a Firestorm “containment” harness, a suspiciously healthy-looking Harrison Wells (though smart money’s on a flashback there), Flash Appreciation Day, which looks like it will be interrupted by none other than the villainous Atom-Smasher, and of course, our titular hero, ready to dave the day once more. Check out the new The Flash images for yourself below.
To catch up on all our The Flash Season 2 coverage click here, or check out the links below:
- Danielle Panabaker Talks ‘The Flash’ Season 2, Killer Frost, and ‘Legends of Tomorrow’
- Watch: ’The Flash’ Season 2 Promo Teases Atom Smasher … and a Flash-Signal?
- ‘The Flash’ Producer Gabrielle Stanton Talks Speed Force and Jay Garrick in Season 2
- ‘The Flash’: First Look at Jay Garrick Pays Homage to Comics Multiverse
- Meet the New Characters in THE FLASH, ARROW, LEGENDS OF TOMORROW, and SUPERGIRL
The Flash returns to The CW for its Season 2 premiere “The Man Who Saved Central City” on Tuesday, October 6th at 8pm.