We’re less than a month away from the Season Two premiere of The Flash. Let that sink in for a moment. Now, if you’re ready for it, we have the first look at newcomer Jay Garrick (Teddy Sears) in motion thanks to this new promo for the upcoming season. It’s a brief teaser at under 30 seconds, but it’s packed with new footage, one-liners, and characters on both sides of the super-powered divide between heroes and villains.
From the very first frame of this promo, Garrick advises the S.T.A.R. Labs team (and reminds viewers) about the singularity that brought about the end of season one. While this season will certainly address the fallout from that event, Garrick also reveals that Barry’s world is in grave peril in part because beings from parallel worlds that were able to travel through a portal. One such threat in this new season is Al Rothstein, aka Atom-Smasher (Adam Copeland), who’s also on display in this new teaser video.
Check out the latest promo for season two of The Flash below (Hat tip to Sean M. for bringing this to our attention!):
Get your first look at Jay Garrick in season 2 of The Flash! New season, new threats. The Flash Season 2 premieres Tuesday October 6th on The CW!
Here’s a look at some of our recent coverage of The Flash:
- Danielle Panabaker Talks ‘The Flash’ Season 2, Killer Frost, and ‘Legends of Tomorrow’
- Watch New Promos for Upcoming Seasons of ‘The Flash’, ‘Heroes Reborn’ and ‘The Muppets’
- Watch: ’The Flash’ Season 2 Promo Teases Atom Smasher … and a Flash-Signal?
- ‘The Flash’ Producer Gabrielle Stanton Talks Speed Force and Jay Garrick in Season 2
- ‘The Flash’: First Look at Jay Garrick Pays Homage to Comics Multiverse
- Meet the New Characters in THE FLASH, ARROW, LEGENDS OF TOMORROW, and SUPERGIRL
The Flash returns to The CW for its Season 2 premiere “The Man Who Saved Central City” on Tuesday, October 6th at 8pm.