The Thursday TV ratings for November 12th are in; here are some of the highlights:
- At 8 p.m. of course The Big Bang Theory ruled the airwaves with a 3.8 rating in the key 18-49 year old demographic for CBS, with 15.29 million viewers — all even with last week’s numbers.
- Shondaland was also fairly steady for ABC with last week’s numbers: Grey’s Anatomy hit a 2.2 rating and 7.99 million viewers at 8 p.m., while Scandal at 9 p.m. notched almost the exact same 2.2 rating and 7.7 million viewers. How to Get Away with Murder at 10 p.m. drew a 1.9 rating and 6.69 million viewers.
- Back at 8 p.m., Bones on Fox was steady with a 1.1 rating and 5.14 million viewers, while the struggling Sleepy Hollow dipped below the line to a 0.9 rating and 3.03 million viewers at 9 p.m.
Heroes Reborn fell two tenths after rising last week, garnering a final 1.1 rating and 3.75 million viewers at 8 p.m. for NBC.
- On the CW, The Vampire Diaries was the same as last week’s 0.6 rating and 1.32 million viewers at 8 p.m., while The Originals hit its exact same 0.4 mark and 1.00 million viewers at 9 p.m. as last week.
- The premiere of CBS’s 2 Broke Girls notched a 2.0 rating and 7.68 million viewers at 9:30 p.m., while Elementary dropped two tenths at 10 p.m. to a 1.3 rating and 6.44 million viewers.
- NBC’s The Blacklist at 9 p.m. was also even with last week’s 1.4 rating and 6.67 million viewers, and the DOA Player at 10 p.m. gained a few extra eyes, giving it a steady 0.7 rating but slightly elevated 3.41 million viewers.