The Tuesday TV ratings for April 7th are in; here are some of the highlights:
- NBC’s The Voice at 8 p.m. pulled in a 2.7 rating and 10.9 million viewers, giving the peacock network a win in the key 18-49 demographic despite it being down a tenth.
- NCIS on CBS, though, helped the Eye to a win among overall viewers, with (in addition to its 2.1 rating) 16.53 million viewers.
Another great episode of ABC’s Fresh off the Boat held its ground in that timeslot, though, with a 1.4 rating and 4.84 million viewers — up a tenth from last week.
- At 9 p.m., CBS added to its pile of viewing numbers with NCIS: New Orleans, which garnered a 1.6 rating and 14.01 million viewers, even though it reached a series low.
- Coming in second, a slightly revived Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. notched a 1.5 rating and 4.19 million viewers, up a tenth from last week’s series low.
- The CW’s iZombie brought in a tiny 0.7 rating and 1.83 million viewers, which isn’t terrible for the CW, and is steady with last week’s numbers.
- New Girl on Fox at 9 p.m., with its 0.9 rating and 2.18 million viewers (a series low), did little to help out the second episode of Weird Loners at 9:30 p.m., which dropped to a similarly dismal 0.7 rating and 1.72 million viewers.
- Chicago Fire on NBC at 10 p.m. was up slightly to a 2.0 rating and 8.5 million viewers, but time slot companions Person of Interest on CBS (1.3 rating, 8.68 million viewers) and ABC’s Forever (0.9 rating and 4.03 million viewers), both tied series lows.