The Tuesday TV ratings for November 3rd are in; here are some of the highlights:
- Now that baseball is off of the weekly primetime schedule, scripted TV ratings are looking a bit healthier. At 8 p.m. on CBS, NCIS won the hour with a strong 2.3 rating in the key 18-49 demographic, and 17.78 million viewers.
- But what’s that? Who’s in second place? That would be the CW with The Flash, which hit its season high 1.5 rating and 3.73 million viewers (for a fantastic episode). It was closely followed by The Muppets on ABC, which pulled a 1.4 rating and 4.55 million viewers.
The finale of Best Time Ever on NBC notched a 1.3, slightly up from previous weeks, and 4.99 million viewers, while Fox’s Grandfathered stayed steady with a 1.0 rating and 3.17 million viewers.
- At 8:30 p.m., Fresh Off the Boat notched up to a 1.5 rating and 4.40 million viewers on ABC, retaining almost all of The Muppets’ viewership. The Grinder on Fox, though, dipped a tenth to a 0.8 rating and 2.55 million viewers.
- The Voice’s clip show garnered the highest rating at 9 p.m. with a 2.0, and 8.15 million viewers, while NCIS: New Orleans hit its season-high 1.9 rating and 14.03 million viewers.
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., also at 9 p.m., was steady with a 1.4 rating and 3.83 million viewers on ABC; the same was also true for Fox’s Scream Queens (1.0 rating, 2.44 million viewers) and iZombie on the CW (0.6 rating, 1.59 million viewers).
- At 10 p.m., NBC’s Chicago Fire dipped a tenth to a 1.8 rating and 8.08 million viewers, but still won its time slot. Limitless gained a little ground to a 1.5 rating and 7.84 million viewers for CBS, but ABC’s Wicked City dropped two tenths to a cringe-worthy 0.7 rating and 2.44 million viewers.