TV ratings for Monday, May 5th are in. Here’s a brief rundown:
- The return of 24 did pretty well, as Fox’s “limited series” 24: Live Another Day kicked off with a 2.5 rating in the 18-49 demo and scored 7.97 million viewers. That’s pretty in line with the show’s ratings during its final season four years ago, so the numbers aren’t significantly better or worse than where we left off—just like the quality of Live Another Day.
- The penultimate episode of The Blacklist’s first season was even with last week’s 2.7 rating and garnered 10.61 million viewers on NBC.
- CBS’ 2 Broke Girls dropped four tenths to a series low 1.9 rating and brought in 6.49 million viewers, Friends with Better Lives dipped three tenths to a 1.6 rating and 4.96 million viewers, and Mike and Molly was down four tenths to a 1.8 rating and 6.52 million viewers.
- ABC’s Castle saw a drop of four tenths to a 1.6 rating and notched 8.93 million viewers.
- Over on The CW, Star-Crossed was even with last week’s 0.3 rating and scored 930,000 viewers while the season finale of The Tomorrow People was even with last week’s 0.4 rating and brought in 1.01 million viewers.