The Wednesday TV ratings for May 6th are in; here are some of the highlights:
- Survivor won the 8 p.m. hour for CBS in the key 18-49 ratings demographic with a 2.1. It also brought in 9.33 million viewers overall (which helped CBS win the night in that category as well).
- American Idol on Fox continues its dip to a 1.5 rating and 6.88 million viewers.
- On the CW, Arrow stayed steady with a 0.9 rating and 2.35 million viewers.
As for ABC comedies (which helped ABC win the ratings race for Wednesday), The Middle at 8 p.m. was down three tenths to a 1.7 rating and 6.92 million viewers, while The Goldbergs was also down a few notches to a 1.9 rating and 6.77 million viewers at 8:30 p.m. Modern Family stayed strong at 9 p.m. (winning that hour) with a 2.9 rating and 8.48 million viewers, while black-ish went up three tenths to a 2.3 rating and 6.92 million viewers at 9:30 p.m.
- Back at 9 p.m., Criminal Minds was down a tenth for CBS to a 1.9 rating and 9.63 million viewers, while in other crime show news, Law & Order: SVU was down to a series low 1.2 rating and 6.22 million viewers on NBC.
- Supernatural was steady, as it tends to be, with a 0.7 rating and 1.58 million viewers on the CW.
- Despite scoring a series low, Chicago P.D. led the 10 p.m. hour with a 1.4 rating and 6.71 million viewers.
- Nashville was down a tenth to a 1.2 rating and 4.69 million viewers on ABC.
- Also at 10 p.m., CBS’s CSI: Cyber also matched its series low from last week with a 1.2 rating and 7.45 million viewers.