Your Wednesday TV ratings are hot off the presses; here’s a look at what won out:
- CBS’s reality juggernaut Survivor hit the 8 p.m. primetime slot and helped keep the network on top of viewers (9.2 Million), despite coming in at 2.2, down 12 percent from last week’s 2.5 for adults 18-49.
- Fox’s resilient American Idol held strong onto its 1.4 for adults 18-49 in the 8 p.m. slot, matching last week’s number. Though there was no markable spike in viewership, the show was enough to keep Fox in the #2 slot with 7.4 viewers.
- ABC’s The Middle also stayed solid in viewership from last week at 8 p.m., keeping up its impressive 1.9 in the slot with 7.4 million viewers. The long-running comedy’s numbers are barely trailing Fox’s behemoth.
Most surprising, Arrow grabbed a 13 percent raise with 0.9 in The CW’s prime 8 p.m. slot, nabbing 2.4 viewers in the run-up to the superhero show’s season 3 finale. Supernatural similarly showed a slight elevation in viewership with a 0.7, up 17 percent, in The CW’s 9 p.m. slot
- CBS’s 9 p.m. hit, Criminal Minds, won the night overall, despite the fact that the series itself was down to a 2.0 after last week’s 2.1 in the 18-49 adults demo. matched last week’s 1.5, sustaining a healthy 10 p.m. slot for the network. : Cyber
- scored a 2.1, up 5 percent from last week’s 2.0 adults 18-49 rating in its 8:30 p.m. episode. The 9:30 p.m.episode of scored in the same demo, tying up with last week’s episode of black-ish in the same timeslot last week. For ABC’s 10 p.m. slot, earned a 1.2, a merciful 9 percent uptick from last week’s series low of 1.1 adults.