The weekend TV ratings for Friday, May 1st through Sunday, May 3rd are in; here are some of the highlights:
- On Friday, ABC’s Shark Tank took a dip of two tenths in the key 18-49 ratings demographic, though it won the 8 p.m. hour, and notched 6.92 million viewers.
- The series premiere of that show’s spinoff, Beyond the Tank, also won its timeslot at 9 p.m. with a 1.5 rating and 6.31 million viewers.
- Back at 8 p.m., Grimm on NBC was down to a series low 0.9 rating and 4.22 million viewers, but fear not, fans — it has already been renewed for another season.
- The CW had a steady night with Cedric’s Barber Battle at 8 p.m. (0.3, 0.75) and The Messengers at 9 p.m. (0.2, 0.65) both keeping with last week’s numbers
- Jumping to Sunday, Once Upon a Time on ABC was also steady with last week’s numbers, notching a 1.7 rating and 5.22 million viewers, and winning its 8 p.m. slot.
CBS series didn’t fare very well on Sunday in the ratings: Madam Secretary at 8 p.m. was back down to a series low 1.0 rating, (but 9.67 million viewers), while The Good Wife at 9 p.m. reached a new series low 0.9 rating and 8.31 million viewers. Battle Creek, though, stayed steady with its 0.7 rating and 6.17 million viewers at 10 p.m.
- The season finale of Secrets & Lies was also steady with last week’s high numbers, notching a 1.7 rating and 6.39 million viewers for ABC at 9 p.m.
- Fox’s The Last Man on Earth had a similar story, with its season finale keeping the same numbers as last week’s episode at 9:30 p.m.: a 1.4 rating and 3.46 million viewers.
- Perhaps thanks to news that final these episodes will be the series’ last, Revenge got a bump of two tenths for ABC that put it at a 1.2 rating and 4.87 million viewers at 10 p.m., which also won it that timeslot.
- NBC’s A.D. The Bible Continues was steady with last week’s 1.1 rating and 5.48 million viewers, as was American Odyssey, with its 0.5 rating and 3.21 million viewers.