A bunch of low-res images of Bryan Singer’s X-Men: Apocalypse characters have popped up in the new issue of Entertainment Weekly, giving audiences the first official look at new villains and heroes alike. The title villain, played by an unrecognizable Oscar Isaac, looms over his co-stars, which include the new addition of Olivia Munn’s Psylocke and a re-invented costume for Michael Fassbender’s Magneto. All that and more appear below. Be sure to let us know your thoughts in the comments!
X-Men: Apocalypse features returning actors Jennifer Lawrence, James McAvoy, and Nicholas Hoult, and will introduce Storm (Alexandra Shipp), Cyclops (Tye Sheridan), Jean Grey (Sophie Turner), and Nightcrawler (Kodi Smit-McPhee), among others when it opens May 27, 2016.
Take a look at the new official images below, via EW:
This last image comes courtesy of Daily Superhero. Click to enlarge:
- X-MEN: APOCALYPSE – Stan Lee’s Cameo, Olivia Munn’s Hair, and New Costumes
- BATMAN V SUPERMAN and SUICIDE SQUAD Casts Assemble for Shared Movieverse Image
- Giveaway: Win Quicksilver’s Props from X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST
- X-MEN: APOCALYPSE Comic-Con Poster Gives First Look at Main Villain
- X-MEN: APOCALYPSE Director Bryan Singer Reveals 360-Degree Behind-the-Scenes Video
- Taylor Swift Dazzles with X-MEN: APOCALYPSE Stars and Screenwriter
- X-MEN: APOCALYPSE Will Be “The True Birth of the X-Men”